4.3?

H Plato
Since 4.2 I’ve added in some things to master, so I’m wondering if it makes sense to make a smaller 4.3 release rather than waiting until the fall spring. What do people think?

I’ve merged in all the below changes, be great for some feedback.

- Nanoleaf Aurora support
- IA7
        - tooltips now show on collection items with long names
        - Global and Saved Variable buttons show a nice table with only variables now
        - RRD live update every 60 seconds will update the chart
        - Fixed the constant data pull on certain pages
        - passwords now accept !’s
        - floorplan fixed on older versions of mobile safari
- json server
        - filtered out empty requests ( Currently the URL http://mh/json or http://mh/json/? will crash MH)

Re: 4.3?

Lieven Hollevoet
Administrator
Hello Howard,

looks fine to me!
Everything is already in the master branch I assume, so if we test master now then we’re beta testing the upcoming 4.3 release?

Best regards,
 Lieven.

> Op 30 mei 2017, om 16:39 heeft H Plato <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Since 4.2 I’ve added in some things to master, so I’m wondering if it makes sense to make a smaller 4.3 release rather than waiting until the fall spring. What do people think?
>
> I’ve merged in all the below changes, be great for some feedback.
>
> - Nanoleaf Aurora support
> - IA7
> - tooltips now show on collection items with long names
> - Global and Saved Variable buttons show a nice table with only variables now
> - RRD live update every 60 seconds will update the chart
> - Fixed the constant data pull on certain pages
> - passwords now accept !’s
> - floorplan fixed on older versions of mobile safari
> - json server
> - filtered out empty requests ( Currently the URL http://mh/json or http://mh/json/? will crash MH)

Re: 4.3?

H Plato
Yup, be good to get some testers, might be easier to test and deploy smaller changes rather than the yearly big release.