Quantcast

4.2 release update

H Plato
Two things of note;

- Master has been updated with a perltidy run in advance of the 4.2 release. It would be great to have some testing and feedback on different versions.
- Stable is broken right now. I went through the release steps and there were conflicts when merging. I thought I took the master versions to overwrite stable, but it looks like that didn’t work. So don’t download the new stable until a release email comes out.