Quantcast

4.2 Release -- last call.

H Plato
It’s been a year since 4.1, and there have been a significant amount of contributions and improvements in master. With the addition of Wayne’s Alexa module, I’m thinking now’s a good time to start the release process. Does anyone have any work that they want to include in the upcoming 4.2 release, that hasn’t been included in master? Just email the list -- hoping that we can close out 4.2 in the next week or so.