2.105 branch

Matthew Williams-2
I have created the branch for 2.105:
https://misterhouse.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/misterhouse/branches/v2-105

This is based off r1523 from the trunk.  As with other release branches, only
bug and security fixes in this branch please.  I'll port all branch commits to
trunk once we've released 2.105.  Any new features/functionality should
continue to be added to trunk.

I'm currently putting together and testing the RC1 tarball.  If everything
goes well, it will be available for download by end of day tomorrow.

Let me know (via the list) if you have any questions.
thanks,
Matt

--
GPG Key ID: 722441BA
MisterHouse Wiki: http://misterhouse.wikispaces.com/

Re: 2.105 branch

Matthew Williams-2
Matthew Williams wrote:
> I'm currently putting together and testing the RC1 tarball.  If everything
> goes well, it will be available for download by end of day tomorrow.

I just took a look at my schedule for the next couple of days and it is very
intense and I won't have lots of cycles to play with mh myself.  To prevent
delay of the release, I've put the tarball up on sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1365&package_id=1347&release_id=629866

It hasn't had the 24 hours testing I was planning on doing, but I felt it
better to provide more widespread access than delay things by playing it safe.
  Time will tell if this was a good idea.  :-)

We would appreciate as many testers as possible to help test out this tarball.
 But, remember, this release candidate may be different than you are used to
in other projects.  It is a snapshot of trunk from earlier this evening.  Many
people run off trunk, so it should be ok, but unknown nasties may be lurking.

If you do come forward to test, I recommend that you don't blow away your
existing, hopefully working, installation.  Instead, just put it aside so that
you can return to it if something is horribly broken in this new package.

Matt